Kubikoff ZigZag Dimple Hole Chair
design by Jutta Friedrichs
The Dimple chair shell's structural design was inspired by an eclectic mix of old, vintage race car seats and golf ball patterns. The union of the two concepts has created a comfortable and highly ergonomic body, with a modern, vibrant aesthetic. The Dimple shell's solid, sturdy structure, that will hold it upright even on a windy day, the surfaces, designed for easy cleaning and drying, and its ability to remain cool even in warm weather, make this shell ideal for outdoor use. The use of fewer materials makes it light, therefore easy to move, and transport, as well as reducing production costs. This innovative shell will look smart in any environment, offering a new perspective from every angle.
The ZigZag base harmoniously combines the warmth of the ash wood, with the cool colors of the metal inserts. ZigZag delights with its unusual combinations, and has the ability to create a contrast in materials which, thanks to an extreme attention to details, creates an essential and refined design.
The ZigZag base gives the Dimple seat a fresh and fun edge, enhancing its potential. ZigZag Dimple Holes will add a touch of originality to any environment, with its play on materials and motifs.
- CATAS certified for contract use
- 80% polypropylene, 20% fiberglass
- White or Black shell colors to choose from
- Walnut, black stained or natural ashwood base with white or black metal inserts
- Sophisticated and functional design
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
- NOTE: Available with or without optional seat pads (sold separately). Seat pad is 90% wool and 10% polyester cushion
Black stained wood + Black powder-coated metal cross
Walnut stained wood + White powder-coated metal cross
Natural American Ashwood + White powder-coated metal cross
Black stained wood + White powder-coated metal cross
33" H x 21" W x 23" depth x 22" seat height
Ships in 3 to 5 business days.
Made in Italy
This item is final sale and not eligible for return.